AM07 Betriebssystem startet nicht

AM06 PRO AMD Ryzen 4800U 5600U 5500U 5625U 5560U
Denis_2024

AM07 Betriebssystem startet nicht

Post by Denis_2024 »

Guten Abend zusammen,

seit einer Woche habe ich das Problem, dass das Betriebssysten nicht startet.
Es erscheint das BIOS-Setup.
Diese Anleitung führte auch nicht zur Behebung des Problems oder ich mache einen Fehler.

Ergänzen möchte ich nioch, dass der Mini PC erst 6 Monate alt ist.
Da sich noch nicht gespiegelte Daten auf der Festplatte befinden möchte ich alles versuchen diese auch zu retten bevor ich den Mini PC wandle.
Da ich kein Experte bin eroffe ich mir eine entsprechende Hilfestellung duch das Forum.
Vielen Dank im Voraus.

Denis
Gabe
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Re: AM07 Betriebssystem startet nicht

Post by Gabe »

At this point, what I'd recommend is trying to reinstall the system. However, that will wipe the drive, so you'll lose all of the current files on it.

Though it's a long shot, you could try re-seating the storage. I don't know that this will make any difference, but as a process of elimination before taking the last step of reinstalling the system it might be worth it. You'll have to take the unit apart somewhat to get to the storage, of course. And while you're in there, you might want to re-seat the RAM as well, just as a matter of course.
W8 Pro • GK1 • AK3 • AM02 • T6 Pro • AMR5 • GK3 Pro • AD03 • AM06 Pro • T8 Pro • S1 • T8 Plus • CK10
I have no connection to ACEMAGIC other than being a customer and long time forum member
Denis_2024

Post by Denis_2024 »

Danke für die Antwort und Entschuldigung für die verspätete Rückmeldung.
Gabe wrote: Fri May 17, 2024 9:01 pm At this point, what I'd recommend is trying to reinstall the system. However, that will wipe the drive, so you'll lose all of the current files on it.
Das Neuaufspielen des Betriebssystem wäre die letzte Option, da ich noch ungesicherte Daten habe.
Gabe wrote: Fri May 17, 2024 9:01 pmThough it's a long shot, you could try re-seating the storage. I don't know that this will make any difference, but as a process of elimination before taking the last step of reinstalling the system it might be worth it. You'll have to take the unit apart somewhat to get to the storage, of course. And while you're in there, you might want to re-seat the RAM as well, just as a matter of course.
Von einem Eingriff ins Gerät möchte absehen, da von Garantie besteht und diese dann verloren geht.

Was könnte man noch testen, um den Fehler (Hard-/Software) einzugrenzen.
dragonpoo

Post by dragonpoo »

Hi Denis_2024,

I'm trying to think of options to recover or preserve your data. Some of these depend on how comfortable you feel with technology and making changes to the hardware on a system. Opening the system and reseating it (remove it and re-insert it) won't affect the data on the drive, as long as it is turned off. Don't remove it whilst the system is powered on.

When you boot the system and it goes to BIOS, do you see the internal SSD drive listed under the Boot menu? If it does not show up, it could mean the drive failed. Reseating the drive could help confirm that. If it does show up, it could mean one of the key files for booting Windows is corrupted.

You could try booting it from a Windows install USB drive to see if the internal drive shows up there, too. Do not walk through the install process, as that could mess up your data, but you could use drive recovery tools to access the internal storage.

It's also possible to purchase a M.2 USB converter, which allows you to plug the drive into another computer and try to access it.
GK3V (J4125/8GB/128GB) | AMR5 (R5 5600U/16GB/512GB NVMe) | JK06 (N5100/8GB/256GB) | AK1Pro (N5105/8GB/256GB) | T8Pro (N5095/8GB/256GB) | AD03 (N95/8GB/256GB) | CK10 (i7-10810U/16GB/512GB) | S1 (N95/16GB/512GB)

Return to “AMD Ryzen™ 5 5600U(AM06 AM07 &PRO Series)”