Do you know how to solve these useless features of Win10?

Please discuss some frequently asked questions here!
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Do you know how to solve these useless features of Win10?

Post by admin »

Daily use of Win10 will always encounter various weird bugs, some of which are related to the system, some of which are not selected correctly. Next, I will list a few for you:
Question 1: A bunch of software pops up automatically every time you boot

Have you ever encountered this situation? Obviously, there is no setting to auto-start every time you turn on the computer. There will still be some software popping out. After eliminating the problem of rogue software, this is probably related to a setting of Win10.
1.png
1.png (267.62 KiB) Viewed 1349 times
A program pops up every time you boot. Turn off these two options.

Open-Settings-Account-Login Options Slide the right panel to the bottom. Restartable applications will be automatically saved when logging out and restarted after logging in after updating or restarting.
Use my login information to automatically complete device settings. Two options are turned off. It can solve the boot-up software problem. Restartable applications are automatically saved when logging out. After logging in, restarting these applications starts the last UWP application that was not closed automatically. After updating or restarting, using my login information to complete the device settings automatically starts the last Win32 application that was not closed.

Question 2. A welcome prompt pops up after the update

Sometimes after the Win10 update is complete, a blue welcome box will pop up if you really don’t like this stuff. Just open Settings-System-Notifications and Actions, show me after the update on the right: Welcome the Windows experience and highlight the new content and suggested content when I log in and cancel. You will not see this prompt again in the next upgrade.

Have you encountered this interface?
2.png
2.png (277.38 KiB) Viewed 1349 times

Just cancel this option.

Question 3. Ads always appear on the lock screen

The small ads that come with Win10 have a long history. Although some advertisements are not as explicit as imagined, they can still be an eyesore when they are hung there. In fact, many built-in advertisements in Win10 can be closed. For example, lock screen ads can be found, set-personalization-turn off in the lock screen interface. Menu ads can be set through Settings-Personalization-Start to turn off recommendations. Ads can be turned off with the help of Settings-Privacy-General... Look! Is Win10 more refreshing?
3.png
3.png (441.49 KiB) Viewed 1349 times
Win10 ads too many can be closed with them.
Thanks for joining the forum fans, we will become friends here. Any suggestions about the forum I am open to hearing.

Return to “FAQ”