T6 Choppy Video

Quick Fix.
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: T6 Choppy Video

Post by admin »

Please check the available space of the C drive. If the C drive will be full, the computer will become very stuck. It is recommended that you clean up the C drive and keep enough space on the C drive.
Thanks for joining the forum fans, we will become friends here. Any suggestions about the forum I am open to hearing.
jazzmans2

Post by jazzmans2 »

I see the video link now. Do you have any suggestions?
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

1. Clean up hard disk space
2. Make sure there are no extra startup items
3. Reinstall the system
Thanks for joining the forum fans, we will become friends here. Any suggestions about the forum I am open to hearing.
jazzmans2

Post by jazzmans2 »

Hi there, is there any update on this?
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Do you have new questions?
mrousan

Post by mrousan »

I have question about T11 (32G, 4G) , why it is struggling when playing videos, even when playing the youtube (at full screen mode). i have Win10 hone with no issues at all as a functionality also i dont have any application installed except KMplayer.
diogoeichert

Post by diogoeichert »

I have experienced issues with Firefox and Opera. The solution is to use the new Chromium-based Microsoft Edge, which plays online videos perfectly. Offline videos work just fine with the native Windows player.
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

mrousan wrote: Sat Nov 28, 2020 3:14 pm I have question about T11 (32G, 4G) , why it is struggling when playing videos, even when playing the youtube (at full screen mode). i have Win10 hone with no issues at all as a functionality also i dont have any application installed except KMplayer.
Trying to change the browser is also a good choice.

Return to “Troubleshooting”