AcePC T9 not working Power On button

Quick Fix.
Steff_92

AcePC T9 not working Power On button

Post by Steff_92 »

Hello,

Can you please send me the original BIOS file for AcePC T9, since from some update on BIOS it stopped working PowerOn button.
I cannot start the pc from it. Only if i take out the power adapter and replug it.
Sometimes after regular restart on Windows, it doesn't power on again, so I must replug the adapter again.

It's made completely fresh install Windows10 from your link, version 1903 z8350.
My current Bios is this one from the picture.

On the site is available for download only drivers.

Thanks,
Steff.
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: AcePC T9 not working Power On button

Post by admin »

Thanks for joining the forum fans, we will become friends here. Any suggestions about the forum I am open to hearing.
Steff_92

Post by Steff_92 »

Updating BIOS is included in installation of this Windows ?
Steff_92

Post by Steff_92 »

I have installed the Windows version which you recommended but now the Wireless Drivers are not working. I get error code 10 and 51.
The drivers are downloaded from your site.
On the previous Windows version i didn't need to install the drivers for wifi, they were automaticly installed.

The power button issue didn't resolve.
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Please re-install the system, the 1909 version may appear WIFI and other BUG, and turn off the update, this is the tutorial:
Reinstall the system:viewtopic.php?f=33&t=13
Disable updates:viewtopic.php?f=33&t=32
Thanks for joining the forum fans, we will become friends here. Any suggestions about the forum I am open to hearing.
Steff_92

Post by Steff_92 »

This is what I did.

Install the system with 1903 Windows, and installed all drivers. Everything was working, except Power On button.
I made backup on the drivers and export them to a flash usb.

Install the system with 1809 Windows, and installed the drivers from backup file. Everything is working, except Power On button.

Any idea about the button ?
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Here it is difficult to judge whether it is a hardware problem or a software problem. If the power button is broken, you need to contact after-sales maintenance. If it is still under warranty, you can repair it for free.
Steff_92

Post by Steff_92 »

Why don't you sent me the BIOS file? I saw on this forum other members that uses other version of BIOS on this device.
The warranty is expired.
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Didn't you say that updating the BIOS still doesn't solve it? I have already sent the BIOS of T9.
Steff_92

Post by Steff_92 »

Let me explain clearly.
I bought the device from a guy who made some upgrade on the BIOS, and since then, the power on buttons stops working.
He didn't know which bios has installed because it was long ago.

Now I ask you to give me the original BIOS, and try to restore it, to check if the button will get it's funcionality.

You gave me installation links od Windows operation system, which i did it. But my question was for BIOS itself (currenlty installed American Megatrends 5.011). For examle take this thread > viewtopic.php?f=34&t=84

Return to “Troubleshooting”