Advantages of AMR5

AMD Ryzen 5 5600U/5800U
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Advantages of AMR5

Post by admin »

AMR5 is a multifunctional RGB Gaming PC, and its cool flying boat appearance and the first three modes are hard to forget. You can freely switch to three different modes: game, work and no noise mode. AMR5 can realize entertainment, games, work, study, audio and video, and light setting.When you need a quiet environment, it helps you stay focused in an almost invisible way.Its design includes a magnetic case holding the main components which can be easily disassembled. The AMR5 basic settings can be upgraded and customized.
01.jpg
01.jpg (94.88 KiB) Viewed 2315 times
Most MINI PC models on the market are either cubic or cuboid. To make it stand out, we alterned the design of AMR5, giving it a unique look, similar to a flying warship. It has an upright design to save your desktop space and RGB lighting which gives it an extra edge.
07.jpg
07.jpg (46.87 KiB) Viewed 2315 times
AMR5 has 3 operation modes:Silent Mode, Work Mode and Game Mode.
To choose the most suitable mode, use this guide for different scenarios:

AMR5 does not overheat even while performing at a maximum.It adopts notebook professional cooling scheme and built-in high-speed mute fan.copper heat sink and ventilators on 3 sides of the body. This three-sided ventilation designkeeps the PC cool, maintaining low speed, low-noise, and high ventilation. Ideal for a long-time gaming experience.
Upgrading the setup of AMR5 is quick and easy. The magnetic side cover of the PC can be easily removed so you can access the components and perform any needed upgrades you need.
Easy to disassemble and upgrade memory
08.gif
08.gif (13.91 MiB) Viewed 2315 times
Advantages of AMR5

AMR5 was built for high performance. It features the latest AMD Ryzen R5-4500U processor and AMD Radeon Graphics Core Graphic Card which is 30% more efficient than the last generation. AMR5 can meet your needs of games, work, designing English entertainment lightly, watching videos, browsing pages, chatting online and so on
Performance Parameters:
The powerful processor and graphic card deliver a flawless gaming experience.
Typical performance in the gaming mode:
In silent mode, the PC generates a low level of noise to help you focus on a task at hand. Ideal to create a quiet environment for work or study.
No more slow data transfer or network congestion. This PC is equipped with WIFI6 technology,  which is 3 times faster than WIFI5, and gigabyte networking solution.
02.jpg
02.jpg (80.46 KiB) Viewed 2315 times
AMR5 is ideal for users who need to multitask or use several screens. You can connect it to 3 displays at the same time via HDMI+DP+Type-c ports.

AMR5 is equipped with 11 ports so you have plenty of options to connect with external devices.

ACEMAGICIAN, with a core team from all over the world. This product took 1 year from idea to trial production, we sincerely hope for your help and approval. Of course, the significance of this crowdfunding for me is not only recognition, but also an opportunity to meet more friends who share common values, common hobbies, young consciousness and spirit of exploration. I hope you can participate in the series development of our products, and make your valuable suggestions and contribute to our common products.

AMR5–The First RGB Mini Gaming PC with Three Operation Modes by ACE AMR5 — Kickstarter
Thanks for joining the forum fans, we will become friends here. Any suggestions about the forum I am open to hearing.
dragonpoo

Re: Advantages of AMR5

Post by dragonpoo »

I admit, this AMR5 looks pretty impressive. I'm checking out the details right now.
GK3V (J4125/8GB/128GB) | AMR5 (R5 5600U/16GB/512GB NVMe) | JK06 (N5100/8GB/256GB) | AK1Pro (N5105/8GB/256GB) | T8Pro (N5095/8GB/256GB) | AD03 (N95/8GB/256GB) | CK10 (i7-10810U/16GB/512GB) | S1 (N95/16GB/512GB)
dragonpoo

Post by dragonpoo »

So if I'm understanding the kickstarter posting correctly, the device is comparable to other Ryzen 5 devices with similar specs. AMD's website lists other devices (laptops and mini-PCs): www.amd.com/en/products/apu/amd-ryzen-5-4500u

It looks like the only competition for this is from Asus, like their PN50: www.amazon.com/PN50-BBR065MD-Renoir-R5- ... 08TGXXGMK/

I somewhat like the idea of switching performance. Most of the time, if I'm not using a system, I'd prefer it using little power consumption, but then I wouldn't mind it stepping up if necessary. I just wonder if my non-gaming use would merit one of these. It'd be fun to try one out and see.
GK3V (J4125/8GB/128GB) | AMR5 (R5 5600U/16GB/512GB NVMe) | JK06 (N5100/8GB/256GB) | AK1Pro (N5105/8GB/256GB) | T8Pro (N5095/8GB/256GB) | AD03 (N95/8GB/256GB) | CK10 (i7-10810U/16GB/512GB) | S1 (N95/16GB/512GB)
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Thank you for your addition and comparison, AMR5 is indeed an excellent product. If you have a strong response, we will also launch a super user evaluation event, please keep looking forward to it.Thank you for your addition and comparison, AMR5 is indeed an excellent product. If you have a strong response, we will also launch a super user evaluation event, please keep looking forward to it.
Thanks for joining the forum fans, we will become friends here. Any suggestions about the forum I am open to hearing.

Return to “AMD Ryzen™5 5600U(AMR5) 5800U”