T11 wont boot after first time

Quick Fix.
Milowerx

T11 wont boot after first time

Post by Milowerx »

I started mine up right out of the box but after one use it longer boots. At all. the light comes on but the screen doesn't do anything. I tried multiple keyboards, mice, monitors, cords to no avail. How do I try and boot to the bios so I can see if it's even doing anything at all. Or how do I refresh it? I was also thinking I could just wipe the drive and reinstall Windows but I don't have a recovery disk. Please help!
-Mike
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: T11 wont boot after first time

Post by admin »

Check whether the HDMI cable is in good contact (re-plug and plug to confirm that the HDMI contact is good); replace the HDMI cable and try (using the built-in HDMI cable). The BIOS self-test cannot be reset and booted. BIOS discharge tutorial.
Detect whether the display is switched to HDMI display (VGA, HDMI, DP switching signal source is HDMI); replace the display to see if there is a display (exclude 1. Make sure the display is OK, Signal compatibility issues). "
If the above methods are not valid, follow the post-sale process
Thanks for joining the forum fans, we will become friends here. Any suggestions about the forum I am open to hearing.

Return to “Troubleshooting”