T11 keeps losing time

Quick Fix.
K6MLE

T11 keeps losing time

Post by K6MLE »

If I set the PC time in the Control Panel, it doesn't seem able to stay accurate for more than a few minutes while the computer is turned on.
Is there something I can try that will remedy this situation?
Thank you!
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: T11 keeps losing time

Post by admin »

"We recommend that you change your sleep settings to never sleep. 1. Click the Start menu and open" Settings "
2. Click "System" from the setting options
3. Click on "Power and Sleep"
4. In the Sleep column, select the sleep time from the drop-down menu. If the computer never sleeps, select "Never"
Precautions
Setting to never sleep consumes more power than regular sleep "
Thanks for joining the forum fans, we will become friends here. Any suggestions about the forum I am open to hearing.
K6MLE

Post by K6MLE »

The settings have been changed, as you suggested. The computer doesn't sleep, but still keeps losing time.
Do you have another suggestion?
Thank you!
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Where do you think it wasted your time?
Thanks for joining the forum fans, we will become friends here. Any suggestions about the forum I am open to hearing.
K6MLE

Post by K6MLE »

If I synchronize the clock in Settings and leave the computer alone for a while, when I come back after a few hours, the clock will be off by hours.
What can you give me as a solution to this problem?
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

the clock will be off by hours, means the time in the bottom right corner of the system is not gone? Or does the MINI PC automatically shut down?
Please take a picture so that we can more accurately determine the problem.
K6MLE

Post by K6MLE »

I have attached three photos from this morning. The first shows the time just following a sync.
Less than three hours later you see the photo taken showing the clock to be almost two hours out of sync.
What do you suggest to remedy this?
Attachments
Time3.jpg
Time3.jpg (21.82 KiB) Viewed 6443 times
Time2.jpg
Time2.jpg (25.37 KiB) Viewed 6443 times
time1.jpg
time1.jpg (59.97 KiB) Viewed 6443 times
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

We understand your problem, please contact our after-sales service. This is the email address: service@iacepc.com. Your problem is caused by the CMOS button battery is dead, or the battery is not working. The back is maintained by a CMOS button battery. You can explain that you need to replace a battery.
K6MLE

Post by K6MLE »

Thank you! I have sent them an email. Can you tell me if this battery is something I can replace, or will I need to send my device in for service?
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Please wait for after-sales processing, they will have satisfactory results for you. :D

Return to “Troubleshooting”