Just bought an ACEPC minipc, won't boot to Windows

Please discuss some frequently asked questions here!
andrewzc

Just bought an ACEPC minipc, won't boot to Windows

Post by andrewzc »

I've just an ACEPC mini PC from Amazon here in the UK.

It is advertised as having Windows 10 installed but won't boot to Windows, only to the Aptio Suite setup utility.

I've followed the instructions in the startup guide and have searched online for advice about using Aptio but can't find a solution: after repeated reboots the unit only boots to the Aptio startup screen.

Please advise.

Thanks

Andrew Cooper

Item spec as follows:

ACEPC Mini PC, Intel Celeron J4125 Processor 8GB DDR4 / 256GB ROM Windows 10 Pro Mini Computer, Triple Screen Support/4K HD/Dual Band WLAN/Gigabit Ethernet/Bluetooth 4.2
Gabe
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Re: Just bought an ACEPC minipc, won't boot to Windows

Post by Gabe »

andrewzc,

That's very odd. The only thing I can suggest it re-installing the system for your model. However, the admin may have a different suggestion, so you may want to wait to see what he says.

For reference, you can find Windows 10 and the installation tutorial for whichever model you have in the File download section. The link for that section is here...

viewforum.php?f=34
W8 Pro • GK1 • AK3 • AM02 • T6 Pro • AMR5 • GK3 Pro • AD03 • AM06 Pro • T8 Pro • S1 • T8 Plus • CK10
I have no connection to ACEMAGIC other than being a customer and long time forum member

Return to “FAQ”