Microsoft Windows 10 products-2004 and 20H2 version | known issues summary platform.

Please discuss some frequently asked questions here!
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Microsoft Windows 10 products-2004 and 20H2 version | known issues summary platform.

Post by admin »

We have received some official reports from Microsoft:
Hello, everyone, Windows 10 product users, and friends!

The Windows 10 20H2 update was officially released on October 21. Two weeks have passed. I believe that a considerable proportion of users have completed the update. Windows 10 is a large and complex software product. Although Microsoft engineers and Windows Insider members have carried out detailed software testing for it, the existence of software defects is still inevitable. I hope that all users and friends can deal with the problem calmly, thank you for your understanding and support.

This article will update the Windows Update Known Issues (20H2) version currently on 10 October 2020. It needs to be stressed that not all Windows products with software defects will be included in this article, only at the same time to meet the conditions under the two defects will be included:

Microsoft is aware of this issue and is investigating and dealing with it.
High-severity software defects (the defect may cause serious problems when triggered).
If you find any other Windows product software defects, please directly press the "Windows logo key + F" shortcut to launch the feedback center and submit feedback. Microsoft engineers will review every feedback submitted by users as soon as possible and hand them over to the corresponding product team for research work.

Please note: This article cannot handle any difficult issues, and Microsoft community staff will not review any responses submitted by users in this article. If you encounter a difficult problem and need help, please click the "Ask" button at the top of the page. Thanks for the support!
1.png
1.png (86.72 KiB) Viewed 1651 times
Thanks for joining the forum fans, we will become friends here. Any suggestions about the forum I am open to hearing.

Return to “FAQ”